At Motian we have implemented a Business Management System based on international standards of recognized prestige, which integrate our unequivocal commitment to Quality (UNE-EN ISO 9001), the Environment (UNE-EN ISO 14001) and Safety and Health in the Work (ISO 45001).
The basis on which the Management System is based is the Management Policy which, in line with the strategic direction of the company, entails an explicit commitment to:
- Comply with legal requirements and other applicable requirements.
- Continuously improve the capabilities of this Management System.
- Protect the environment, including pollution prevention and other specific commitments assumed.
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injuries and ill health.
- Eliminate hazards and reduce occupational health and safety risks.
- Consult and facilitate the participation of workers and their representatives.
- Disseminate its content among all its personnel, facilitating its understanding and application and making it available to the relevant interested parties.
This Management Policy is the reference framework in which Motian establishes its Quality Management Objectives, Environment; and Safety and Health in the Work.